Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ice Skating and Hot Cocoa

Last night a few of the girls and I went out to this dance club called Rust. It was so cool! There were 3 floors, we spent the majority of time on the bottom floor where they played 90s American music. On the middle floor they played tech-no music and we did not venture up to the top floor. I headed home fairly early because I was going ice skating today.

Ice skating was so much fun! The rink was out doors close to the Nyhavn we skated for about an hour and then got hot chocolate on a boat that sat in the harbor. I only fell once... but ice skating came back quite quickly. The only problem was that it was bitter cold.

Unfortunately thats all the updating I have for now. I have a lot of homework to get done before tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment