Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just flooded my whole room...

So after an incredibly long, awesome day in Copenhagen I pretty much managed to flood my room. Essentially the bathroom is the shower with a toilet in it, so when it started to get full with water I didn't think much of it. But when I began to notice that the water was also flowing under the door I realized I was in a little bit of trouble... Much to my dismay when I opened the door to the bathroom water began pouring out into my bedroom area. Thankfully I managed to get everything out of the way and mopped up all the water however I also managed to get soap in my eye. I had to wash my hair out in the sink and I also have no towels left. They are all soaking wet. Im wondering how my hair is going to look in the morning... The water is also not receding in the bathroom, meaning there must be something wrong with my drain so I have to call the janitor person I guess. I was going to try to unpack more, but I am now officially exhausted beyond belief and am going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. give it a couple days and you'll fall into the swing of everything. and your hair will look awesome. get lots of sleep!!! and have sososososo much fun. <3<3<3<3<3<3

    miss youu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    Great to see you have arrived safe in Copenhagen. Don't worry - you will get rid of that jet lag in a few days and your head will clear...

    Greg, Poe & I will be following all your escapades here on the blog.

    xxoo
    lisa

    ReplyDelete