Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All those years of girl scouts coming in handy

Today I had a bit of a slow start, but my Biology of Marine Mammals had a guest lecture today which was quite interesting. She lectured essentially on the evolution of Marine Mammals which was very awesome. I am looking forward to that class getting started. After that class I came home to take a short nap and eat lunch when I discovered that I could stream the Australian Open from my computer!!!! Finally!! Unfortunately the first thing I got to stream was Nadal defaulting to Murray...

Then I had my Nordic Mythology class where we discussed Germanic origins and where the vikings came from. Very cool information. I am kind of upset I will not be going on that field study tomorrow. But I will be going to Odense for an all day field study to learn about the town where Hans Christian Anderson grew up!

After class we had a scavenger hunt around the area where we live, and thanks to my girl scout roots I was a very good navigator for our winning group! Our RA gave us a map and a few locations and I lead our group around our little town. We won tee-shirts that said I love Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment