Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break 2010!!!!! I am pretty sure my life is a dream

Madrid - Barcelona - Nice - Florence - Rome - Interlaken
The trip of a lifetime!
The past two weeks have been the most incredible experience in my life. I was pinching myself every day, I am not sure how I got so lucky to be here now, but I saw more things then I could have ever imagined and everything Kelli and I did ended up way better then expected. From seeing original Picasso artwork in Madrid to Hang gliding through the Swiss Alps I had the spring break of a lifetime. I have spent more time on trains then I have in my life, spent more time with one person then I ever have, enjoyed some incredible food (including McDonalds in every country we went to), flew through the air, saw Roman ruins, and laid on the beaches in the south of France. I did way too many things to include in one blog post, so the plan is to review a city a day so I can post lots of pics and include lots of details!! The bottom line: Spring Break 2010 = Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment