Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Winding Down

The bittersweet news is that I only have 5 days left in Copenhagen, and while finals and the cold weather are certainly pushing me to be happy about my departure on Sunday the fact is that I am going to be terribly upset on Sunday. All I can say is thank goodness my friend Jennifer was here this weekend to force me out of my studying hole and see the last few things in Copenhagen that I had yet to make time for. She was an amazing guest and we had a great time wandering around Copenhagen in the dreary weather and going to Tivoli. Unfortunately after she left it was time to buckle down and get studying for my 3 finals this week. As per usual I got one of the worst finals schedules ever, and I will be studying until Friday, but I thought I would take a break and decompress a little. In doing so I created some lists, of things I will miss about Copenhagen, things I probably will not miss about Copenhagen and things I am excited to come home to.



So thats all I can think of for now, I am sure I will be able to think of more as the night progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment