Sunday, May 23, 2010

Life after Denmark

Reverse culture shock does exist:
1. I have been reading the date backwards, unless the day of the week is larger then 12, then I get really confused before I realize what happened.
2. Despite the fact that it is almost summertime, I am more pale then I have ever been in my life, which means, according to Mom that wearing white makes me look terrible.
3. I attempted to play tennis. That attempt failed
4. Driving is exciting again, until I had to drive home from Elon in the dark and pouring rain
5. Despite the fact that I really need to diet and exercise after spending an exerciseless semester abroad, I can't help to indulge in all the foods I have not been able to eat for the past 4 months
6. I keep trying to find the bikes
7. It has been a week, and aside from looking forward to my 21st birthday, I am really only looking forward to a Keops reunion, whenever that will be

In other news I am a published scientist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment